**Please contact us before returning your items**
AdoreStarr accepts returns within 7 days of receiving all items from the order (based on the exact time of delivery). If 7 days have pasted since you received your shipment, we unfortunately can't accept your return. If it is a split package order, it will start from the time of the final package delivery date and time.
- All swimwear and bodysuits are final sale and non-refundable.
- Clearance sale items are final sale and not eligible to be returned.
To be eligible for a return, items must be unused with original tags and clear garnet packaging. AdoreStarr is not responsible for return shipping costs unless it was a shipping error on our end. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
To start a return please follow the steps below.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including your order confirmation number and a reason for the return. Some return reasons will require a photo submission, please submit clear photos showing the issue.
- Please include your invoice with the item(s) you are returning. Including the invoice will help avoid issues with your process. Once submitted, you will get a Return Authorization (RA) number and return instructions along with an email confirmation. All return orders must include RA number for processing purposes.
- Once the return package is received and inspected for quality, you will receive an email from AdoreStarr regarding your order. Please allow 5-7 business days from the day we receive the returned package to process the return.
If your returned items are received on a non business day, it will be processed the following business day.
We do not accept exchanges of any kind. If you would like a different item, you must follow the return process for a refund and repurchase the new item. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
The majority of returns are refunded via store credit in the form of an AdoreStarr gift card. All items marked down cannot be returned for store credit.
*Subject to Change. AdoreStarr may at any time in its sole discretion change the rules set forth above.