- We provide product measurements for all our styles in the product details tab.
- All products are measured in inches.
Placing An Order
- After an order is placed, a confirmation email will be sent to the email used during checkout.
- Orders may take up to 3 days to process. Orders are processed Monday - Friday.
- If an order is placed on a non business day or a holiday, it will be processed the following business day.
- Once an order is ready to be shipped, a shipping confirmation email will be sent with the order number and tracking number included.
- Including the order process, orders will arrive within 10 business days.
- If you place a split order, your order may contain different tracking numbers and arrive at different times.
- We are unable to cancel an order once it is placed.
- If you no longer want the items purchase, you may return your items to receive store credit.
Accepted Payment Methods
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
- AdoreStarr Gift Cards
What is Shop Pay?
- Shop Pay offers you the option to pay in full, or split your purchase into regular payments at checkout with Shop Pay Installments.
- To use Shop Pay Installments, your shipping address needs to be in the United States.
- Shop Pay offers you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into regular payments with Shop Pay Installments.
- Installment options can be used on orders over $50 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
Fees or penalties
- For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied.
- Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
- You can pay your balance off early without penalty.
- There are no late fees. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.
Credit scores and eligibility
- Your credit scores aren't impacted if your purchase is split into 4 bi-weekly payments using Shop Pay Installments.
- If your purchase is split into monthly payments, then your payments may be reported to a credit bureau.